Our Programme caters for children 5-13 years - no gymnastics experience required.
Our programme has a theme for each day, gymnastics circuits will also run throughout the day, alternating with activities related to the days theme.
To register for the Holiday Programme please log in to your Friendly Manager account. If you are not a member please email office@franklingymsports
PLEASE NOTE: Our programme will be run in accordance with Covid-19 Government Regulations, depending on the Alert Level we are in at the time of the progamme. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
Prices as follows:
Half day: $25 (8:30am-12pm or 12pm-3:30pm)
Full day: $35 (8:30am - 3:30pm)
Full week option from 8:30am-3:30pm: $160
Before care: 8am-8:30am - $5 per person
After care : 3:30pm-5:30pm - $10 per person
Payment will be required up front in full before your first day. Payment arrangements may be considered upon formal request.
Please ensure your child(ren) bring the following items with them:
- Jumper or Sweatshirt
- Drink Bottle
- Socks – for use of the Trampoline
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Togs and towel on pool days
- Put all belongings into one of the white cubby hole cupboards
- Sign in at the front desk
- When picking up your child, you will be required to come into the club (we do not allow children to be picked up outside for safety reasons)
- Please advise a staff member when you come to collect your child at the end of the day
Late Pick Ups
- Please make sure, if you will be later than the advised pick up time, that you phone the office and leave a message to advise staff when you will be here. Please note, you may be charged an additional fee if staff have to wait with your child outside of their rostered hours.
We look forward to having you with us for the holiday programme.
Terms and conditions
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours prior to the day, will be charged full amount.
- Please make sure the coach on duty is aware if your child has any behavioural issues, allergies, illnesses or disabilities.
- We ask that children do not bring any electronic devices with them. If they do they can hand them into the office and they will be returned at the end of the day.