Franklin Gymsports (commonly known as Pukekohe Gymnastics Club) have been in Pukekohe since 1960, and have been based at the A&P showgrounds for over 20 years. Our club has produced many international gymnasts, both women and men, over the past 20 years, and is again establishing a reputation as a great club to grow your children.
We are currently working through the feasibility studies for a new purpose built multi sport facility, where we will be able to provide a higher quality service to a larger amount of community children and adults of all ages and abilities. This is an exciting time in our club history, and is our largest goal at present.
- We love Gymnastics and sharing the elation of success
- We are Franklin District's leading provider of Gymnastics programs, delivered in a sustainable, community focused and Sport NZ aligned manner
- We promote the social, emotional and cognitive needs of participants with the long-term goal of keeping participants engaged in sport for life
- We are a professionally managed club, enabling ongoing investment in people, programs and equipment to benefit the participants
- We aim to develop a highly regarded competing status amongst Auckland clubs while retaining holistic methods of training and competing
Values we uphold
All members uphold high standards of respect as expected in every environment. Our focus points that set us apart are:
- Holistic approach
- Celebrating achievements